Conditions of the Event
1. Set Up Time: All vendors and their merchandise must be set up by 6:00 p.m. on March 23, 2017.
2. Entries: The event is open to all nonprofit organizations, businesses, crafters and artists, who have the approval North Shore Pride, Inc.
3. Advertising: The North Shore Pride, Inc. Parade and Festival is extensively advertised on the Internet, Twitter and Facebook as well as local news media, posters and program ad books
4. Fees: The fee for one table space for a non-profit is $75. The fee for a for profit table is $125.
5. Tables, Chairs and Stock: North Shore Pride, Inc. will supply the tables and chairs for each vendor space. Chairs will be distributed in accordance with your table request (2 chairs per table). A tablecloth will be provided for each table. Vendors may utilize their own business/organization table skirt. All stock boxes must be kept out of sight until the end of the event, unless you are restocking. If a customer or vendor should be injured by any vendor’s equipment, merchandise or supplies during the set up, event, or break down, the vendor is liable for any injuries. Each vendor will need to set up their own merchandise and equipment.
6. Parking: There is ample parking available. A ramp is available on the side of the building for unloading and loading.
7. Payment: Make checks payable to North Shore Pride, inc. You are required to send full payment, based on your selected charge. No tables may be re-rented or given to another vendor. Checks must accompany the application to North Shore Pride, Inc. PO Box #355, Manchester, MA 01944. Payment may also be made via PayPal at http://northshorepride.org/support/donate Please indicate payment is for Professional Networking Event.
8. Refunds: An application is a commitment to the event. No refunds will be given after the acceptance notice is sent. If for some reason the event is not held, refunds will be made, otherwise there will be no refunds. In the event of a need for cancellation of the event, a notice of cancellation will be posted on http://northshorepride.org/ and on Twitter and Facebook.
9. RETURNED CHECKS: THE FEE TO THE REGISTERED VENDOR EACH TIME A CHECK IS RETURNED BY
YOUR BANK IS $35.00. FULL RESTORATION PAYMENT TO NORTH SHORE PRIDE, INC. WILL BE MADE IN
CASH OR VIA CREDIT CARD WITHIN 1 WEEK OF NOTIFICATION OF INSUFFICIENT FUNDS. THE
VENDOR WITH INSUFFICIENT FUNDS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO THE NORTH SHORE PRIDE
Professional Networking Event 2017 UNTIL FULL PAYMENT OF INSUFFICIENT FUNDS IS MADE.
10.Applications: A blank Application and Agreement may be copied if you need more of these forms. Fill in ALL information and return with payment. Both the Application and the signed Agreement form along with payment must be received in order to confirm your registration for the Festival.
11.Event Times: The North Shore Pride Professional Networking Event at the Danversport Yacht Club is open to the public from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. on March 23, 2017. Vendor set is between 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the Danversport Yacht Club. All vendors are expected to remain until the end of the event and break down and clean up no earlier than 9:00 p.m. when the event closes. Vendors are responsible to clean their table area and remove all trash and equipment.
General Release andAcceptance of Rules:
This application and agreement covers the 2017 North Shore Pride Professional Networking Event. I/We the applicants have read the conditions of the event attached to this application
and agree to abide by the conditions. I/we agree to assume full responsibility for my property. In addition, I/we do expressly release North Shore Pride, Inc. from any and all liability for any damage, injury, or loss of any person, business or property which may arise from the occupation of the booth space by the applicant(s), and agree to hold and save the North Shore Pride, Inc. harmless of any damage, injury or loss by reason thereof. I/we understand that if this application is not accepted, all fees will be returned by mail. If this application is accepted, I/we give permission to use my name, business name, photo descriptions, item prices, photos or images taken of me or my items for any and all purposes. I agree to all of the Conditions of the Event. Once accepted, I understand all fees are NONREFUNDABLE.